Ethique Shampoo Bar - Heali Kiwi - Dandruff & Scalp - 110g
The Ethique Heali Kiwi Shampoo Bar was carefully crafted for dry, itchy scalps and dandruff. Packed with nourishing pure essential oils, such as kiwifruit oil, coconut oil, neem oil, oatmeal and karanja oil, this shampoo bar gently soothes dry, dandruff prone, itchy and sensitive scalps. This shampoo will help remove build-up, letting your scalp breathe and reduce flakiness.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Actinidia chinensis (kiwifruit) oil, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, vegetable glycerine, ground oatmeal, Melia azadivachta (neem) seed oil, Pongamia glabra (karanja) oil, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil, lactic acid, citral,* limonene,* linalool.*
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- Each bar weighs 110g and gives the same amount of washes equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Designed for dry, itchy scalps and dandruff
- 100% Soap free, pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Plastic-free packaging
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Home compostable packaging
- Australian owned and made
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Wet your hair and the bar.
- Slide the bar from root to tip 3-4 times.
- Put the bar down and lather shampoo into hair.
- Rinse and follow with conditioner (if wanted).
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- Only a small amount is required!
- For external use only
- Patch test before use
The cardboard box is compostable at home. Alternatively, it can also be recycled in kerbside recycling.